The Education Journal for flower arrangers produced by the NAFAS National Education Committee
Insight is produced three times a year and is full of inspiration, new ideas, hot tips, step by step designs, great book reviews, news and teaching updates, with articles supplied by the members.
You will not be disappointed and, whilst it is a must for those who teach, Insight is available to everyone whether they teach or not.
Subscriptions to Insight are great value for money. Subscription information is available from the NAFAS online shop or from your Area Education Representative.
– Creating Paper Mushrooms by Pam Fleming-Williams
– Spring Moon design by John McDonald
– Bound and Beautiful (as seen at the Colourburst Weekend) by Judi Cripps
– Recycling the Recycling
– My Five Favourite Plants by Lilias Hoskins
– And much much more for you to enjoy!
– Ideas for floral designs & crafts
– ‘How To’ teaching articles
– Superb photos of floral art styles
– Articles on plant conservation
– Places to visit
– Book/DVD reviews
– Events in the world of floral education
– Articles on NAFAS National events
– News and events from NAFAS Areas
and much much more, a must for teachers and students alike!
Available by subscription only – the subscription year runs from 1 April to 31 March and the magazine is published three times a year – Summer (May), Winter (Oct) and Spring (Feb). Whatever time of year you subscribe, your subscription will always start with the Summer issue.
For further information please contact the NAFAS Education Secretary on 0207 247 5567
or email firstname.lastname@example.org