The Education Journal for flower arrangers produced by the NAFAS National Education Committee
Insight is produced three times a year and is full of inspiration, new ideas, hot tips, step by step designs, great book reviews, news and teaching updates, with articles supplied by the members.
You will not be disappointed and, whilst it is a must for those who teach, Insight is available to everyone whether they teach or not.
Subscriptions to Insight are great value for money. Subscription information is available from the NAFAS online shop or from your Area Education Representative.
– Still Life article by Lesley Sturdy, National Judge
– plants that heal
– Know your National Teachers: Barbara Megarry & Sally Hardy
– Floral Fashion Fiesta by Christina Curtis
– Some things you ought to know about Christmas
– Living the Chelsea Dream by Gill McGregor
– Report on the Masquerade Residential Weekend event
– Step by Steps: a small Christmas tree; a palisade design; a star centre-piece and angels from Midelino cane
– And much more for you to enjoy!
– Ideas for floral designs & crafts
– ‘How To’ teaching articles
– Superb photos of floral art styles
– Articles on plant conservation
– Places to visit
– Book reviews
– Events in the world of floral education
– Articles on NAFAS National events
– News and events from NAFAS Areas
and much much more, a must for teachers, students and anyone interested in floral art.
Available by subscription only – the subscription year runs from 1 April to 31 March and the magazine is published three times a year – Summer (May), Winter (Sept) and Spring (Feb). Whatever time of year you subscribe, your subscription will always start with the Summer issue.
Download a subscription form here – Insight Sub form for web 2018
For further information please contact the NAFAS Education Secretary on 0207 247 5567
or email firstname.lastname@example.org